Wednesday 31 August 2011

wishlist wednesday

This wishlist is a bit different. I'm trying to get used to the idea of being a poor student, so I'm not letting myself look online.

1. I want American Idol back. Pia Toscano (from last season) has a new song on youtube and I think it's really good. Still waiting around for Haley to bring out a song though! I love her, especially her cover of You & I! Do you watch American Idol? Who was your favourite last year?

2. I also want Gossip Girl season 5 to be on. It seems like it's been gone for ages! Anyone have any idea when it'll be back? I need a fix of Ed Westwick! Whose style do you prefer, Serena's or Blair's?

3. My e.l.f order! I get that it was bank holiday and blah blah blah but it seems to be taking longer than it should. Are you waiting for any orders?

4. My father to go back to work. At the moment, it's the second week of both my parents' two weeks off work, I'm at home, and my brother doesn't go back to school until next week. As much as I love my dad, I cannot cope with being in the same room as him for so long every single day for two weeks. I'm on the verge of becoming a murderer. Anyone else's parents driving them insane?

Anyone have any actual material things on their wishlist?
Hope you're all having a good day!

P.S. I have a paedoriffic crush on the Biebs.