Tuesday 9 August 2011

sittin' on the dock of the bay

Keeping it casual -

top: next
bottoms: h&m

Super scruffy outfit today! I only left the house to go and visit my Bampy in hospital, and I tend to faint every time I set foot in a hospital, so I definitely dressed for comfort rather than style! Anyone else faint in hospitals? I have no idea why I do. My brain knows it's a safe place but my body just freaks out and shuts down. Blergh.

I came close to including my face in the photo but chickened out at the last minute and cropped it out hah, I'll do it one day. Eventually!

What are your thoughts on the riots? I'm getting very annoyed with people using excuses about political messages/people being brought up poor. There is no excuse for what they've done! I'm also annoyed with people criticising the emergency services - they're doing what they can! Plus people would complain if they were more hands on, so it's a case of damned if they do, damned if they don't! #rantover.