Sunday 28 August 2011

one of those days

My sympathies to anyone having "one of those days", suck don't they?! I got hardly any sleep last night so my skin is a mess today (& I have HUGE shadows under my eyes, hence the looking down poses hah) and I've been all tired & miserable, then all my IntenseDebate comments disappeared from my last post, grr!

top & tights: next
skirt: h&m, obviously hah.

I originally had the top sort of tied together, so a bit of my belly was showing, if that makes any sense? It actually looked better like that but I didn't feel comfortable so I resorted to tucking it in.

Anyone watch x-factor last night? I'm falling in love with Kelly Rowland! How cute was that boy who was in love with her?! I loved Johnny too, he seems like such a genuinely nice person :) I also loved Craig Colton (I think that was his name anyway) & the girl whose name I can't remember, but she was raised by her auntie?

Hope you've had a lovely day so far!