Thursday 11 August 2011

tramp

I cannot think of anything to write, bad times!

top: superdry, my brother's
skirt: h&m
tights: next

Excuse the dodgy poses, it's one of those days when make-up & hair go wrong, no photos turn out right, and everything just looks wrong *pouts*. I'm a little bit excited about watching Torchwood and Trollied later; though I wish Bones/Lie to me/House was on Sky1 instead. I also miss Gossip Girl. And it's a week until A level results. AND blogger still won't let me put pictures next to each other & I'm still clueless why! Can you tell I'm feeling sorry for myself?

On a happier note, You Me At Six's new song will be played for the first time on Radio 1 later (between 7 & 9 if you're interested), gahhh so excited!

How's your day been? What are you wearing today?