Sunday 7 August 2011

yawn

I'm writing this on Saturday night, whilst watching Big Daddy. Anyone remember that film? I love it, so cute and funny! On to a more blog-worthy topic..blogger is full of posts about the nail varnish that came free with Elle this month and I'm about to add to it :).

I initially wanted the orange shade, but I could only find that with the travel sized edition and I have a thing about getting the full sized one. Unfortunately, the full sized magazine only came with the grey. I love it though!



That's without a top coat! Impressive, yes? It only took two coats to get that finish, though it did take a while to dry.



Later on I got bored and did this. The pink is Eyeko Punk Polish and the orange is OPI Hot N Spicy. The grey isn't particularly original but it applied well and has a nice finish. I'd probably give it 3.5 out of 5 stars (it loses points because it took a while to dry and it chipped easily, though that may have been my fault).
What do you think?

P.S. Excuse the slightly dodgy colouring, I didn't get around to doing it until night time. Also, excuse the terrible skin on my hands - eczema's playing up yet again.