Friday 19 August 2011

what i wore - geek

How did everyone celebrate results night? I went to Cardiff with about 20 other girls from school all dressed up as geeks hah. I won't include photos of anyone else because I don't want them to know I have a blog & I wouldn't like to put their pictures here without permission.

shirt & tie - school uniform (cut the sleeves off)
shorts - next (almost two years old)
shoes - h&m
ring - next
glasses - 3d glasses from the cinema hah.

My arms and legs were actually the same colour in real life, I think the lighting for this picture must've been off. The tan I used was a combination of 17 Instant Glow Wash Off Self Tan in Light Shimmer and Beyond Bronze by Fake Bake in Matte Light.

I kept changing the way my top was styled throughout the night. At one point one half was tucked into the shorts & the other was out, at another I sort of tied the shirt into a crop top. I did try to take pictures when I got home, but it was 3:30am and I was drunk, so you can imagine how well that worked out!

Also wore false eyelashes for the first time. I ended up getting Eylure Naturalites (I think) for just over £5 from Boots. To be honest, my eyes didn't look all that different - it was only really noticeable in photos. At least I avoided looking like a drag queen :)

Hope everyone has a good day & a lovely weekend!