Wednesday 3 August 2011

wishlist wednesday

1. This whole outfit, apart from the necklaces. It's already been stuck into my scrapbook for future reference hah. I'm too lazy to look up the necklaces but the blouse is here for £24.99 and the shorts are here for £29.99, both of them come in different colours. Am I the only one annoyed with the H&M price increases? I will keep buying from there, even if I think it's a bit overpriced, but I'm still a bit miffed!


2. My new laptop. It's a nice new shiny red dell laptop & it could be here tomorrow! Eek, so excited! I've had to share an acer one with my brother for over a year and it's just absolutely rubbish, but the dell one I had before that lasted ages and survived many drops & viruses.

3. This necklace from Tiffany's. I tried to get the picture but it didn't work. It costs £185 so I won't be buying it any time soon but I just want something, anything, from Tiffany's! I'd also die for a Tiffany's charm bracelet. My goal in life is to be able to buy designer clothes and jewellery (isn't that a weird word?) from Tiffany's without having to worry about the cost.

4. That nail dust type thing from superdrug? I've seen it on a few blogs, I think it's by Gosh? I've tried looking on the website but either I'm incredibly stupid or it just has a rubbish layout, so I can't find it on there. Orrr I suppose it could only be available in store.
What's on your wishlist?