Friday 8 April 2011

i love e4 for friends re-runs

oh, this is my blog? and i should've been blogging this week? really? oh, ok then.

i've been super busy this week and the sun has put a real downer on my mood. i know basically everyone in the world loves sun/summer, but i really don't get the attraction. when i think of summer; i think of sweat, b.o, dry hair, heat, having to show skin and not being able to wrap up in comfy clothes, and getting headaches from the sun. GIVE ME WINTER.

anyway, i'm going to be AWOL over the weekend but regular posting will resume next week.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand what you mean about summer. I'm strangely enjoying this weather, but if it gets any hotter, I'm going to get really irritable :/ Hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sneakily hoping we'll have a really premature summer and by july it'll be back to rain everyday haha! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete