Thursday 18 August 2011

e.l.f lip balm

Hello! I didn't think I'd be posting today as I expected to be devastated by my results hah; but I got the grades I needed for uni! I'm a bit miffed as I know I could've & should've done better, but I got into uni so that's all that matters :) Hope everyone else got what they wanted/needed!

Anyway, the other day I ordered e.l.f conditioning lip balm spf 15 in Peaceful Pink. I ordered on Saturday and it turned up on Wednesday, rather quick yes?



I have a love/hate relationship with the packaging. It does look quite chic, but it's a bit chunky to be carrying around all the time. It's also at a bit of an awkward angle to get the lip balm onto your finger.

Without flash:

With flash:



And this is how it looks on:


Overall, I'm really pleased with it! It's a lovely colour and works really well; it also has a weirdly nice smell! It's not too strong on the lips but you can smell it in the pot. It costs £3.50 from here.

What do you think of e.l.f? Any recommendations on what products I should try next?
Hope everyone's having a lovely day!