Saturday 20 August 2011

catch up/summary


1. I don't really like the x-factor. It annoys me how people like Cher Lloyd/Katie What's-her-name get through to the live-shows and I just complain for the duration of the programme. But, for some reason, I watch it anyway. Anyone going to be watching it later? I probably will, even if just to see what the judges are like this year!

2. It hasn't really sunk in that I'm actually going to be at university in just over a month! Anyone else feel like that?! I'm currently on edge waiting to find out what accommodation I'll be in *prays for an en-suite*. Oh, and I'll be in a long-distance relationship - eek. Anyone else going to be in (or already in) one?

3. I have a hideous cold. Normally I just man up and get over my colds, but this time I feel like the weather (which is basically grey) has given me an excuse to mope about haha.

4. Was going to follow back my new followers earlier but GFC isn't showing up on my blog for some reason. Promise I'll follow back when it lets me!

Now I'm going to tidy my bedroom, start a list of things to take to uni, and then get back to moping! What are your plans for the rest of the day?
Happy Saturday, people :)