Sunday 21 August 2011

hello!

I bucked my ideas up yesterday and stopped moping around feeling sorry for myself hah. My boyfriend came over, I got dressed (properly, instead of staying in pyjamas/comfies like I normally do when he comes down) and generally made myself feel better about myself.

top: primark, new.
shorts: asos, v. old.

lipstick :e.l.f - gypsy
(yes I do have a poster of Audrey Hepburn)

What do you make of this top? I was a bit unsure whether to get it but then I did the usual thing one does when in primark - "it's only primark, may as well" haha. I think it was £7. It came in another colour too, which I think was navy (don't quote me on that though) but I have enough blue clothes so thought I'd go for this shade!

Anyone end up watching the x-factor? I forced my boyfriend to watch it *evil laugh* & he repaid me by telling me he plans to fatten me up & give me spots ready for when I go to uni to "ruin [me] for all other men" hahah. He was joking, I think. Anyway, I digress. What did you think of Janet Devlin? I thought she was alright, but I hated the way everyone was like "oh em gee she's amazing" - she was basically Ellie Goulding, yes?

The lipstick I have on in the picture is e.l.f - gypsy, which I seem to have worn constantly since I got it! Must remember to review it!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!