Friday 12 August 2011

100 followers!


shirt: h&m
t-shirt: tesco
skirt: same as y/d (it's clean)
tights: next (diff. pair to y/d)
bracelets: all wallis, except 1 from when I was a baby
nails: barry m - cyan blue

Oh dear, look at the sneaky tag in the first picture! I cut it off when I realised it was there but I couldn't really be bothered to take more pictures (sorry). Also, one more thing to clarify - the t-shirt is plain white but the top looks different because my boobs stretch the t-shirt & flash exaggerates it.

I reached 100 GFC followers yesterday *happy dance*. I know it doesn't seem much to most people but I never expected to reach 10 followers, never mind this many. Thank you to everyone who follows/reads my blog! I can't afford to do a giveaway at the moment but I will do one when I stop being so god damn poor! Also, big thank you to Tonya from The Moptop for being my 100th follower. If you don't already follow her blog, you definitely should - it's one of my favourites!

I'm off to the bank to put money in today, it'll be nice to actually have some money in there for once hah! Have a good day :)!