Thursday 25 August 2011

what i wore - cinemas

Wore this to the cinemas yesterday, it was such a disaster! My mother & I both told my dad to book tickets online and he told us he had, but we got to the cinema (after him missing hundreds of parking spaces) and he admitted he hadn't because he wanted to use orange wednesday. Then we went into the cinemas and the film we wanted to see was sold out, so we had to go to another cinema. Cue lots of arguments.

top: next
shorts & belt: republic
tights: next
bag: primark
nails: nailene falsies with o.p.i hot n spicy

When we eventually got to the cinema, we watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes. It made me want to marry James Franco and adopt a monkey. It was really good, not as boyish as I expected it to be; definitely worth a watch if you haven't already seen it!

Accepted the fact that my nails will never be as naturally long as I want them to be, so I may as well just chuck false ones on when I want long nails :). I use nailene ones, I've ripped the packaging off but I think you get 200 nails, glue, and a file for about £5? And I got mine from Tesco. Also wore my favourite lip combination at the moment, e.l.f gipsy worn as a stain with e.l.f lip balm in peaceful pink over the top. What's your favourite lip combo?

Any upcoming films you want to see in the cinema?
What's your take on false nails?