Tuesday 22 November 2011

h&m lovin'


everything: H&M :')

So much love for H&M at the moment! There isn't one in Aberystwyth and I hate how long they take to deliver so I hadn't had anything new from there in a while. That all changed when I went home for the week though haha, H&M come to mamma! The scarf is from last year though so it's unlikely it'll be there again this year but they'll probably have something similar.

Also, massive love for H&M's body-con skirts! They're only £3.99, come in loads of colours and actually last a while! I have about six of them now and I'll probably get more haha. 

Got up early for a lecture this morning, caught a taxi there (this lecture is on the Old College which looks out on the sea, amazing) only to find out it was cancelled! Grrrr. So my friends and I wandered around town for a bit and I ended up in Lloyd's pharmacy. The ones at home just sell Rimmel and Collection 2000 but the pharmacies up here sell Dior, Chanel, Lancome, Clarins, Clinique and more! Definitely going to be bad for my bank balance. They also sell Mavala which I was totally amazed by, only ever seen it online before. So naturally I bought something from there. Also got a sample of Clinique's 3 step skin care system to try out as winter tends to kill my skin. Anyone tried or reviewed it? 

Have a good day!x