Friday 4 November 2011

hi hi hi

Hat: not sure, ages old.
Jumper: H&M
Shorts: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Primark
Nails: CG For Audrey

Hello there you bunch of strangers! How is everyone? Hope you're all good.

Wore this to nip to the shops the other day. It wasn't really cold enough to warrant wearing a hat but it looked like it may start raining & I couldn't find my umbrella haha.

What did everyone do for Halloween? Halloween is quite a big deal where I live at the moment so the weekend was insane! I dressed up as Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn's character in Breakfast at Tiffany's) on the one night. I was going to go as a vampire version of her to make it a big more creepy but someone else didn't have a costume so I donated my vampire accessories. Then my block had a block party on actual Halloween and I dressed up as a mime for that. Really wanted to dress as a Rubik's cube but couldn't find the right sized box :(.

P.S - Happy Bonfire Night for tomorrow :)