Thursday 10 November 2011

paler than pale

Top: H&M
Shorts: Asos
Shoes: Next

Hello again! Hope everyone's good. Wore this out last night, here's a link to the shorts. They're a lot nicer in real life but the camera didn't quite capture their beauty, sad face. 

As you can probably guess, I've decided to give up fake tan. Not that I wear it much anyway, but I used to feel horribly pale on nights out when other girls had lovely golden tans and I was like a ghost. But now I'm embracing my paleness. I'm hoping with enough TLC, I can get lovely porcelain skin like Zooey Deschanel or someone. It's unlikely, but still. Do you wear fake tan much? 

I'm off home for a week tomorrow. Not sure whether to be excited or to be dreading it! It'll be amazing to spend so much time with my family & certain friends, but I'm going to miss everyone at uni so much! It's weird how attached I am already. I also have two infections at the moment, mehhh. One of my fingers is swollen so I'm on antibiotics for that, and then I have a skin infection so I have steroid cream for that. Suppose it's good that I get a week away from alcohol and university to recover though ha. 

Hope you're all OK!x