Friday 2 September 2011

lush dream cream

I'm trying to post on the new blogger for the first time ever, so please bare with me if it looks a bit off hah.  


 So a girl in Lush recommended this for me a while back, specifically for my eczema. Apparently it's one of their best sellers. You get 240g and it costs £10.75, which I was unhappy about (because I am a cheapskate).

The first thing that hit me about this was the smell. I HATE IT. I'm not sure what it is, there's lavender in there so it could be that. But seriously, I have to hold my breath when I use it. Blergh. Does anyone else have this and feel differently about the smell? 

I wouldn't really recommend this for eczema. I can imagine it being brilliant for dry skin, but if you actually have genuine eczema then it isn't particularly good. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad, it just isn't all that amazing. I've only been using it when I'm running low on my favourite moisturiser and need sometime to tide me over until I can get more. I haven't even attempted using it on my face, I think the smell being that close to my nose would actually make me sick haha. 

The one thing I really like about this product is that it isn't greasy & it soaks in quite quickly. 


What's your favourite Lush product?
Have a lovely weekend!