Tuesday 13 September 2011

ins and outs

Ins:

1. Lazy breakfasts. I'm making the most of my last weeks at home, spending the majority of the morning cuddled up on the settee with old films. Watching Marnie at the moment (Alfred Hitchcock film with Tippi Hedren and Sean Connery, very good) and I've polished off crumpets with butter and jam, yum. What's your favourite breakfast?

2. Winter clothing. I've bought a new pair of plain black wedges for day to day wear in winter, and I'm already thinking about what winter coat to get. What will you be buying this winter?

3. E.l.f lip products. I've tried five so far and they're all really good quality. Been meaning to review them but I'm too lazy.

Outs:
1. Skin infections, blegh. They don't really affect me in any way, they just look ugly.

2. The realisation that there is no Lush or H&M in Aberystwyth. HOW WILL I LIVE. What shops do you need nearby?

3. Being behind on all my favourite blogs, there just isn't enough time in the day to keep up to date! How do you manage to keep up to date with your favourite blogs?

What are your ins and outs?