Saturday 24 September 2011

universityyy!


Hello! I've been quite busy over the last few days so have SO many blogs to catch up on! So I got to uni yesterday, eeeeeek. It hasn't been anywhere as bad as I expected haha. My dad got a big car from work so I drove up with my parents & brother, then they stayed in a hotel nearby overnight. It was a bit of a shock when I got here as I ticked the box for single sex accommodation, and the first person I met was a boy ha! So it turns out I'm living with two other girls and five boys, luckily everyone's really nice! Five of us went out last night and tackled the big hill down to hill and back up, you should see my feet now - blisters everywhere! Wasn't fussed on my bedroom when I first saw it, but now I've unpacked all my stuff it just seems like home. I've been calling it home already, how weird.

Not sure what we'll be doing tonight, we're thinking either bond over alcohol in the flat or go on a pub crawl or something. Seriously don't know how I'm going to survive freshers week, it's hard work! Posting may be a bit sporadic as I'm never normally this busy hah. This is a bit of a pointless post really but I just felt like updating you all, well done to anyone that actually bothered reading it!

How's everyone else finding university? 
What was your university experience like?