Monday 5 September 2011

bad blogger

Hello! How are you on this lovely grey Monday? I haven't read any blogs over the weekend, so if you've posted something I haven't commented on then feel free to leave a link in the comments!

shirt: h&m
necklace: topshop
bag: next
jeggings - tesco I think.

Sorry for the way it looks slutty in the close-up picture, it's just because of the angle & the flash! Only included the picture because it shows the necklace & bag better. Didn't really want to wear this shirt but the skin on my arms is playing up & this was the only long-sleeved thing that would go with the shoes, and I was determined to wear my babies! I couldn't fit them into the picture, but this is them..(well, one of them)

next

Wore this outfit to the cinemas yesterday. It probably wasn't weather appropriate but I've been dying to wear the shoes since I got them! I went with my boyfriend to see Friends With Benefits, anyone else seen it? What did you think of it if you have? I absolutely loved it! Although I do fancy the pants off Justin Timberlake and have a rather large girl crush on Mila Kunis, but it was a good film anyway. It is a rom-com, but it's not as much of a chick-flick as I expected so you shouldn't feel guilty about dragging your boyfriend to see it! Not that I forced my boyfriend to watch it or anything.. 

Also, my parents went back to work today and my brother goes back to school tomorrow. I managed to resist the (strong) urge to kill them! Oh, and my e.l.f order came today! So I am a very happy bunny :) Hope you all had a lovely weekend!