Friday 16 September 2011

e.l.f nail polish


Out of all the e.l.f products I've tried so far, their nail polish is my least favourite. This is in shade 'Plum'. It didn't dry as quickly as I would've liked and the colour is so flat without a top coat! I think they tried going for a dupe of OPI Lincoln Park After Dark, but they just didn't manage to get the same wow factor. I used my Models Own top coat, which usually does the job rather well, but I think you'd need a really awesome top coat to turn this into one of those "wow" polishes.

Also...the staying power. It is awful! Actually awful. I painted my nails at about 3pm (on Tuesday) and it had chipped quite badly by nighttime. I didn't even do anything to chip them! Damn it.

Have you tried any e.l.f polishes? What did you make of them?

You can buy it here for £1.50.