Friday 4 March 2011

shine on

rimmel is a brand that i don't think i actually like, but when i look through my stash i realise i actually have a lot from there, and they're actually some of my favourite products, weird haha.

today i'm wearing rimmel's vinyl gloss in "pin up", or shade 190. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. also love the name of it :). it's described as a "voluptuously shiny lipgloss" and, as you can probably tell from the title of this post, i definitely agree with that statement! it's one of the shiniest lipgloss i've ever came across, it doesn't feel even the slightest bit sticky and it weirdly feels like it's moisturising my lips. the colour is also really pigmented, this is definitely one of my better purchases!



the colour is actually pinker in real life but the pictures give a fair idea of what it looks like. think it may be on its way to becoming my favourite lipgloss. i picked this up in my local chemist for £4.99 i thinkkkk, i assume it'll be available from anywhere that sells rimmel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment