Tuesday 22 March 2011

o.p.i lites to dark

next up, princess rule! it looks like teenage dream in the bottle, only less glittery. in actual fact, it's a sheer polish. basically a sheer, clear holographic nail varnish with a hint of pink. i was initially annoyed because it wasn't what i expected, but then it grew on me. it's a nice twist on clear polishes and i think it may make a nice addition over the top of some other nail varnishes. i'll get back to you when i've tried it out :).


try as i might, i just couldn't capture the perfect glitteryness (made up words ftw) of it. application of this was much better; two coats and they dried brilliantly. i didn't use a base or top coat. it's experiences like this that make me think o.p.i are a complete hit and miss brand. still can't help loving them though, which annoys me, then makes me annoyed at o.p.i for making me love them. it's an endless cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment