Tuesday 5 July 2011

you and i are just walking disasters

I admit it, I'm a hoarder. It's a bad habit, I know, but I don't like throwing things out "just in case". This explains why I currently have a year's worth of various magazines taking up precious space in my already too small bedroom.

So, in a bid to get more space and get my blogging mo-jo back I've decided to finally put them to use.


I'm going to flick through them, cutting out anything that takes my fancy, and then make a few scrap books for inspiration. I'm thinking one for outfits, one for make-up looks, one for hair styles, one for products I must remember to buy, and one for interior design inspiration.

On another note, how good is Beyonce's new album?! I'm loving it! Asides from that, I'm currently listening to a lot of Noah & the Whale and The Wombats, as well as loving Ed Sheeran. This song stands out as a favourite, it's where the title of this post comes from :).