Thursday 28 July 2011

wishlist wednesday on a thursday

I actually started this post yesterday but my boyfriend turned up unannounced & I accidentally deleted it, grr.

1. Said boyfriend brought back my favourite perfume (Paco Rabanne Lady Million FYI) when he went on holiday but I'd still like a new, fresh, summery scent. Any suggestions?

2. I really want some Nubar polishes as I haven't invested in them yet. They're available from this website for about £8. Feels like I haven't had a new nail varnish in ages! Any collections I should check out?


3. I'm still lusting after Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara. It looks brilliant in the adverts and it has good reviews on Boots. The only problem is that I don't feel I can justify spending about £20 on mascara when I should be saving for uni, boo!

4. This bag, £35 from Asos. Cute, yes?
5. A fair few things off Nasty Gal. I've seen it advertised on loads of blogs and eventually clicked on it the other day, I probably would've earlier but the name of it put me off hah. Sadly, most things are too expensive for me at the moment and shipping is also rather expensive *pouts*. This may be a job for Ebay!