Tuesday 19 July 2011

superstar, where y' from, how's it going?

My nails are based on this post from Beauty By Kayla Shevonne. Now obviously I'm nowhere near as good as she is so my nails are far worse but I don't think I did too bad for a first attempt.

.

I used different colours to Kayla because I didn't have a white polish good enough for the base. The base is OPI Pearl Of Wisdom, the cobalt blue is Blue My Mind by H&M and the turquoise colour is For Audrey by China Glaze, one of my all time favourite polishes. Then I used a Models Own top coat. The colours Kayla used are so much better than the ones I used, and I also forgot to do the little spots, but it still looks alright, ish haha.

P.S. if you don't already follow Super Gorgeous then you should check it out, she's just passed 500 GFC followers so she's doing a giveaway!