Friday 29 July 2011

she's in a family full of eccentrics

Happy Friday, people! It doesn't feel like a Friday though, does it? Got any plans for the weekend?

shirt and necklace: h&m
t-shirt: tesco
shorts & belt: republic
bag: primark
tights: next?
ring: i've had it so long i can't remember

I had to go into Cardiff for a meeting today; ooh, get me ha. It sounds impressive but basically we just go into the office, drink coffee and have a catch up. The volunteer co-ordinator (this really lovely woman called Laura) said she's going to rope in me & my friend to build up some office skills throughout the summer, it's just something to do really since we both seem so incapable of getting jobs :( it'll look good on our CVs though! All in all, it's been a nice day.

Anyway, I'm off to drink seriously unhealthy amounts of Coke
and spend the night in front of the telly;
Living the dream!