Sunday 31 July 2011

cabin fever

I am so bored! I normally love lazy Sundays but I've been awake since 8 so I've run out of things to do, grr! One of the things I've kept myself busy with today was scrapbooking..


I won't include photos of every page of my scrapbook because that would make for one seriously picture heavy post.


The front of my scrapbook is dedicated to clothes and the back is for accessories but so far I've only stuck shoes in..


I'm still on the look out for another scrapbook for hair & make-up and another for interior design type things, but it's surprisingly hard to find a book with plain paper (rather than lined paper). Feel free to let me know if you come across any! Do you have any scrapbooks?

Hope you've all had a good weekend!

P.S. the nail varnish I have on in the pictures is Barry M Mint Green but it looks quite different in real life.