Monday 11 July 2011

Montagne Jeunesse is a brand I've known for as long as I can remember, and I'm sure most people have seen it in some supermarket or other. Most people know them for their facemasks & that's what I'm going to review today :)



This is the chocolate masque. The website says it costs £1.09 but I think I had it from asda for £1, not that it really matters. It's supposedly suitable for normal, dry, and t-zone skin, and it's "deep cleansing". It's also moisturising - it has cocoa butter and shea butter.

You put it on for 10-15 minutes or until it's dry. I used the whole sachet and had it on for about 20 minutes without it completely drying and making my face feel tight. When I took it off, my skin definitely felt softer and more moisturised. I used it in the evening and the next morning my skin was more moisturised than usual.

However, the results weren't long lasting. It's definitely good for the price though, I'd recommend it for before a night out or something similar. You can't really expect the results to be long lasting when it's so cheap, but it is a really good quick fix :).