Thursday 21 July 2011

"Would you rather" tag.

My first blog tag! Taken from frugalspender19 :)

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Palettes and eyeshadows, I don't really use them much anyway.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Hm, as much as I love my long hair I think I'd chop it all off. I could wear wigs at first and then experiment with short hair :).

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink, I think coral cheeks work better on people with olive skintone and I'm just too pale.

4. If you had £1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I'd split it but probably end up spending more on clothes.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Hm, I'm not sure. Lipstick as eyeliner could work with the right blush, but eyeliner as lipstick would be more understandable since people fill in their lips with lipliner anyway. I think I'll go for eyeliner as lipstick:).

6. Would you rather only shop Mac or Sephora?
Sephora, more variety.

7. Would you rather use only one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow. I don't really vary my eye make-up very much so I'd just pick a black eyeshadow so I could have a permanent smokey eye and just change the intensity depending on the occasion.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
Winter clothes in the summer! I prefer winter clothes and since we don't really have much of a summer in Britain it wouldn't be too hard ha.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Ooh that's a tricky one, I change my nail varnish way too often! Probably dark though.

10. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
A messy bun, no question about it!

11. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss.
Never use lipgloss.

12. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in every day?
Haha, what a question. Suppose I'd sharpie them in!

13. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Argh, without nail polish if I absolutely had to.