Thursday 23 June 2011

I'm baaaack.

It feel SO nice to re-enter the blogging world! I've been slightly AWOL recently trying to revise for my A levels, but I only have one exam left to do so I've given myself permission to start blogging again :).

jumper and belt: h&m
shorts: republic

As you can see, I'm still ridiculously bad at taking blog-photos. Apologies if my awful photos annoy you, ha. These particular photos were taken with a hangover and an extremely messy bedroom, so extra apologies for that.

How's everyone enjoying our so-called summer? I personally am loving the rain and generally 'bad' weather, just don't see the big deal with sun!

P.S. to everyone that's doing exams or is waiting for results, good luck & it's not the end of the world if you don't get the grades you want :).