Wednesday 20 July 2011

wishlist wednesday

My h&m A/W catalogue turned up yesterday morning so I won't bore you with the amount of stuff I want from there - there really is a lot of stuff. The catalogue and the weather has really made me lust after lots of winter items, including:

1. This jumper, £35 from Asos. Though if I did buy it, I'd get it in a few sizes up.


2. This one, £66 from American Apparel at Asos. Love.


3. I also really want Peter Pan collars that I can attach to various things. Asos have a few but they cost £15 and I'm not sure I want to pay that much for them :/ But I suppose I could wear them with so many different things so that may justify it a bit.

On another note, have you heard Beyonce's supposed to be in a remake of A Star Is Born? I'm really not sure what to make of it, she doesn't seem all that suitable for the role but it could actually be a really smart move. But there's already THREE versions of this film, why make another?!